Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Track John McRae's Flight!

Hey, you can all start tracking John McRae's flight pretty soon!
Go to:

http://www.ua2go.com/flifo/FlightInput.do


His flights are (Just put in the flight #):

Aug. 26, 2010

ICN-SFO UA892 17:00-11:23

SFO-DEN UA720 15:09-18:39

DEN-MEM UA6714 19:35-22:54



I think he'll arrive in Memphis around 11:45pm tomorrow, but we'll be at the airport at 10:15pm. His flight is scheduled to arrive at 10:45pm, but our greeter told me that the flight is usually about an hour late.

Once he arrives, I'll try to update my blog regularly with info and pics.

All prayers are welcomed! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:::squeal:::!!!!!

Unknown said...

Serious prayers begin NOW!! Prayers for safe travel and good health & sweet temperment & swift bonding for baby John, Prayers for You and Daniel to have peace of mind & calm nerves, good health, and safe travel. God is granting you a little miracle and He will guide you safely with a convoy of angels!! Y'all will be amazing parents!!! God is truly Great!!

Sunshine said...

Yay! I got all my online work done today so that I can just stalk, stalk, stalk all day tomorrow! SO excited for you!