Friday, June 24, 2011

At 27 months.

John McRae is changing so much these days. He learns something new daily and I know it is hard to believe, but he is actually getting more and more adorable! 

John McRae went to the zoo over the weekend and he was most excited to see an elephant.  Too bad the Gulf Shores Zoo doesn't have an elephant.  After we left, we found this elephant for him.  He's kept it with him every since.


John McRae loves playing in the water!

He loves playing in the sand.

He got to see his Grannies and have a ball with them!





Is a total beach bum (and we couldn't be prouder!)


Loves fried okra.

JMc is becoming so vocal and can say many, many new words.  It's truly amazing to watch him learn new things daily.

He went to a urologist who thought he was the cutest 2 year old ever.

He moved up to the next class at his daycare and is loving it!

He loves to snack.

He is so incredibly cute when he motions at us and says, "Come on."

He thinks poots are funny.

He will burst out into a fit and then quit all of a sudden and say, "Mooooommmaa.  Mooooma.  Moommmy.  Mama." I then look at him, he give me a smirk and goes back to his fit.  Gosh, he knows how to play his parents to get just what he wants.  We can't hold a straight face!

Speaking of radios, he loves to dance.

He had a great time at the beach with his Gran & Papa.

He makes these two folks so incredibly happy!




He's a clown.
He gets it honest.



When he is upset, he rests best is Mama's lap.

He is our world and makes life so wonderful.



The past 10 months have been the best months of our lives.



MOTHER AND SON
My son
I am here
I cannot protect you
From the world.
My son
I am here
I can only love you
No matter what
My son
I am here
My love unconditional
On this you can rely
My son
I am here
To guide and to teach you
And now you must fly
My son
I am here
Life can be difficult
I hear your cry
My son
I am here
Changes are painful
Never forget who you are
My son
I am here
Maintain the faith
In yourself and in God
My son
I am here
Self acceptance is yours
Do not fear
My son
I am here


XOXO,
Stacy



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can I just say how much I love the name John McRae? Cause I do!