Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun and glue

Yesterday evening was quite an evening. We've been hanging out and having a lot of fun this week. Yesterday was no different. I've never pegged John McRae as being a nudist... until yesterday. He took all of his clothes off and then his diaper. He despises to have his clothes changed on most days so him taking them off all by himself was a real shocker.  I put them back on him and it wasn't 5 minutes before he had shed it all again.  Now for the John McRae stunt of the day... Picture this:
2.5 year old Asian boy running around the house naked, dancing, finding old snacks in the couch cushions, etc.  He pops a squat. Then, commenses to peeing out the front and pooping out the back. Yes, on the living room carpet. Then, he hollars, "POOP!" and decides that he needs to pick it up. Um, no kid! So after I clean that up, we start on our fun (educational) activity for the evening. Here are a few photos. I spared you readers the one of the #1/#2 accident. You're welcome. =)





I took a picture of the finished product which was super cute, but my phone battery was going dead and it didnt' save. It's at Gramma & PawPaw's house, though, and just missing the cow. After all, I guess an artist is entitled to changing up his finished product if he wants.

Here's a picture of my activity for the evening. I made sugar cookies for JMc to take to his Ninny's today. I hope that he and his friends enjoy them. :)



As of tonight around 10:05, John McRae will have been home an entire year! Where has this year gone?!? I've always heard that time flies when you are having fun, and I believe that is 100% true!
Thank you to our friends and family who have traveled this journey with us!
We love you,
The Benefields

No comments: