Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nothing is more fun

than a visit from our NC family!
Weekend before last, we welcomed our Linn family to dinner.
We'd not seen them since before Christmas and a visit was well over due!
We sure do love these folks and can't wait to see them again.
As usual, we were lazy and didn't break out the camera for any group shots, but I'm thankful that Uncle J snapped a few with his phone!  I just love seeing these boys in the same room doing what they (And I) love  best...eating ice cream. :) These pictures were taken the day after JMc's surgery. Maybe these cute faces will take away from how dirty my house was and how tired I look!










Thank you again for driving so far to come see us!
We love love love love you all and can't wait to see you again.
XOXO,
The Benefields :)

No comments: