Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas with the Linns

Yay, for early Christmas!
While E, J, I, & O were in town for Thanksgiving, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity to open Christmas gifts together. I manged to get most of the house cleaned and a tree put together to open gifts by. (I'm now seriously considering not putting up our larger tree, because this little one is doing the job and I don't have to worry about little hands and paws breaking ornaments at floor level!) Here are a few pictures from this lovely, lovely get together.






 After opening presents and eating a bite, the big boys went to a high school football game and Emma and I laid on the couch under a blanket while John McRae entertained. (Emma and I might have dropped the kiddo off at his grandparents' for a little bit so we could grab a quick ice cream from Bumper's!) Oh, how I would love to live close enough to share a blanket more often!  Maybe one day in retirement... :)

Love, Love, Love these folks and time with family!


No comments: