Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Adoption Month

Although I talk adoption with someone every day, post about it on my blog to the point that it probably gets old to some folks, and constantly deal with a heart that is on fire for adoption, I REALLY get to talk it this month!
It's National Adoption Month and if you want to see a few dozen reasons that adoption rocks, just take a look at this video! There is a special little dude with his pup on this video near the end, and I have to admit...I can't watch without tearing up.
There is so much love in this video. So many happy families smiling and if it doesn't light your fire for adoption, your wood is wet! I'm so proud that John McRae is part of this project this year. Daniel and I (along with the other families in this video) are so blessed with some of the most incredible children in the entire world.  
There is so much emotion, love, and GOD in this video.

By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being.
Great expectations are good; great experiences are better.
Richard Fischer
Adoptive parent

No comments: