Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Update #2

I went for my check-up yesterday and everything is still going great.  The baby's heart rate is in the 150's so my doctor told me that he thinks it might be a girl.  My next appointment is on November 12th so be praying for a healthy mama, baby, and pregnancy.  I'll be 19 weeks at my next appointment so we should find out the sex of the baby.  Daniel and I really do not have a preference one way or another.  We just want a baby come April 2013!

John McRae's thoughts on the baby so far...

At first, he said he'd take a baby sister.  Then, he told everyone at his school that his Mama told him he was getting a baby brother. (Um, no! I did not.)

He says he is going to feed the baby a bottle and rice and change its stinky diaper.

Last night, he told Daniel, "You hold that baby, Dada, and Mama will hold John." 

Sounds like we have our work cut out for us!

Thanks to everyone for all of your kind words and well wishes.  We certainly appreciate them and all of the prayers you want to send up for us!

XOXO,
Stacy

No comments: