Friday, January 4, 2013

13 in '13

Everyone else is doing it, so I figured I would, too. ;)

1.) Get organized (& stay that way.)
2.) Get on a budget (and stick to it.)
3.) Eat healthier as a family and shed this baby weight the healthy way. I've got a husband and two kiddos to stick around and be healthy for.
4.) Incorporate some exercise into our family routine.
5.) Embrace the rest of my pregnancy and enjoy every minute of it (even if it isn't always the most enjoyable experience.)
6.) Prepare for a new baby without going overboard.
7.) Enjoy the next three months with an only child and make life-long memories with him and Daniel.
8.) Let things go and worry less.  Be content and not feel the need for a nicer home and more toys.  Enjoy what we have and be thankful that most of it is paid for.
9.) Find a church that we can all enjoy and feel comfortable in and get envolved as a family.
10.) Enjoy myself, my friends, and my family.
11.) Celebrate holidays BIG, but not with elaborate gifts, but by decorating and starting new family traditions.
12.) Continue to spread adoption awareness and do all I can to help bring children home to their forever families.
13.) Stay up late and watch movies with Daniel.

No comments: