Monday, January 21, 2013

Sadie's Baby Shower



Yesterday, the three lovely ladies above hosted the sweetest shower for our already greatly loved Sadie Elizabeth.
 


Every where you looked, there was something pink and beautiful. They put so much work and time into making our day so special.  The food was delicious!



Just look how pretty.  The picture really does not do it justice.


My yummy strawberry owl themed cake.  John McRae had a piece last night and said it was the best flamingo cake, ever!




 This is the sign in table with the cutest parting gifts.  Little cokes, cosmo brownies, and fun-dip.  These ladies know the way to my heart!






Gift, gifts, gifts.  Our girl is already so spoiled!








As you can see, it took both Charlotte and I to get that first piece cut.  You can see the cute owl in this picture. 


My mother-in-law and I (aka the photographer for the day - Thanks!).

My best friend since the 6th grade.  Thanks Jennifer for being with me on this special day and recording the gifts!



Auntie Em checking out the goods from my mom.  Thanks Mama for the goodies and thanks to Emma for driving all the way from North Carolina!





Thank you to everyone who came and shared this special day with me.  It was a great day filled with family, friends, fun, laughter, and delicious food!  There are just no words to express how thankful I am to all that came or sent gifts.  My hostesses worked so hard to make the day perfect and I just love them to pieces!

XOXO,
Stacy & Sadie

No comments: