Friday, August 13, 2010

I LOVE FRIDAY THE 13th!

When I woke this morning, I never thought that Friday the 13th would be such a wondeful day! It hasn't been spooky or scary at all, just filled with lots of kind words, great news, and smiles.

Daniel and I (along with family and friends) have been anxiously awaiting "The Call"
that finally came today.


Some of you might not know which call I'm referring to.
So, here is a quick update.
On November 2, 2009, Daniel and I experienced love at first site. We started the adoption process for our son, John McRae. For the past 40.5 weeks, our lives have totally been consumed in a paper pregnancy. Today, finally, I can breathe for the first time in quite some time.


We will meet our son for the first time on
Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 10:45pm
in Memphis, TN.


There are no words to express how happy we are and how thankful we are for all of the love and support we've been shown. If you want to see more pictures, go to www.jmbenefield.com and request the password. This is his babyjellybeans site.



100 Days Old




First Birthday!



















1 comment:

Little Lesiw said...

He is so, SO handsome! Can't wait till he comes home!