Saturday, August 14, 2010

Perfect Saturday

Daniel and I both fell asleep in the living room last night. I woke up around 8:30pm and went to bed. Then, my nap was out since I'd been asleep since about 7:30pm. So, I played around on my phone until I was sleepy again. Yes, I know I'm too young for that, but I am quite lazy. ;) Daniel came to bed a bit later, laid down, and then went right back to the couch. His nap was out, too. So, a lazy Friday night seemed to be just what we needed. It was rainy so we had breakfast for supper, which is always nice.





Since we went to bed with the chickens, we were up bright and early. Daniel went to play farm boy in the field, and MIL and I went to the new bakery in Enterprise. Some friends opened it, and we wish them lots of success. We both had homemade goodies. They were yummy!!! MIL had chocolate milk and I washed mine down with 3 cups of cowboy coffee! Of course, we couldn't leave Enterprise without a trip to Dollar General (or General Dollar as most around these parts call it). We racked up on some goodies. Pajamas for the babe, and some salsa and chips for me topped the list! I'd love to know John McRae's exact clothing size, if he is going to need formula, if he will fit a size 3 or 4 diaper best, and the list goes on and on. I'm dying to go to Target to rack up with last minute goodies, but maybe I'll get a new medical report next week and can better make my purchases. He's been taking a bottle, but it was not indicated on his last WBC (well baby check).





I visited with MIL and FIL, talked to Gma J and Aunt Doris on the phone, planned a visit to go see Aunt Doris and Gma J tomorrow evening (Promising to bring videos of the baby), and then...



A nap with my sweet puppy dog!




Tonight, we grilled steaks and are continuing to enjoy our perfect, lazy Saturday by watching some bull riding. We love some PBR!

No comments: