Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December, already?!?

Wow!  I can't believe that it is already December.  It seems like once the first day of December rolls around, the year is over.  We all become so busy that the month flies by in a blur.  It's only the 7th and we have something to do every weekend until the end of the year, and some week nights as well. 
So, I'm going to put my big girl panties on and deal with it...and try to enjoy it!

D & I went shopping for JMc's Christmas gifts on Saturday and it was a very successful trip.  Although, the stores are already picked through.  I'm glad to have that behind us with our calendar filling up for the month so quickly.  I already have the gifts wrapped, too! =)  D & I do not plan to exchange gifts this year, and could care less if we get any material gifts this Christmas.  We got the best gift of all on August 26th, 2010!

D shopped sick on Saturday, and then was very sick on Sunday.  John McRae was sickly as well.  Thank God they are both feeling better!


I'm especially happy that I'll get to see the Linn's this month!  I'm so ready!  We miss them so much.  We will start Christmas early with my dad's side of the family, and I can't wait to have everyone together.  Daniel and I were blessed with wonderful folks whome we love very much!  Good food and good company, always!  My mom and Grandma will come Christmas day and stay the night.  We'll also see all of D's family on Christmas. 
 I'm hoping for Christmas Eve with my dad, too!

I'm also very happy for several of my adoption friends who've received good news in the past couple weeks!  Some will bring their babies home just in time for Christmas!  What a wonderful gift. =)Lots of exciting things have happened lately.  John McRae has more and more personallity every day!  He is a little comedian and loves to dance and play.  We enjoy him so much.  He's such a blessing.  He's been such a good boy, that Mama and Daddy bought him some new wheels to ride in!  I'll miss my Cadillac, but we all ride much more comfortably in this mommy mobile.  He's such a little prince, we must treat him as so!


I'm also very excited for my dear friend, Allyson, and her family who welcomed Miss Harley into the world last week.  I've still not met her, but I surely can't wait!  She is the prettiest little thang!

It's cold in MS this morning.  Snow is a possibility around 10AM.  I'm not holding my breath, but I would love a white Christmas this year!  We've seen so many miracles this year, so I think there might be a chance...
My boy wasn't digging the cold this morning, or the getting out of bed.  This is not his happy face!

Here is a photo of JMc's photo with Santa in his fabulous Mud Pie frame.

Here is our Christmas tree.  Note, it does not have any ornaments with any value or meaning.  It's not worth the risk of JMc breaking them! ;)


Merry CHRISTmas
And I sure have been missing this sweet baby everyday.  It seems like I miss him more and more each day. =*(

Sorry for ending such an upbeat post on such a sad note, but I'm reminded of my best friend, Tuff, everyday.  It still cuts deap and I cry for him everyday...just like right now.

To make up for it, I'll leave you with this picture that is sure to make you smile. :)


2 comments:

Leah said...

Awww love the post Stacy. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family! :)

Stacy said...

Thanks Leah! Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!