Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just what I needed...

some good news!
I just thought to check my email hoping to hear from Holt and I had an email with the following message:

Good morning,
FYI, I am Fed-Xing consents, they will arrive sometime Friday, no signature is required. The tracking number is XXXX XXXX XXXX.

So, I'm going to call our attorney and make an appointment for Monday morning.  I thought we'd have the consents by now, and was told we might get the info by email...but I'll take it when we can get it!  I'm so ready to get this adoption finalized.
I'm having a sucky day, and God knew that I needed good news today.  Just another assurance that no matter what, He is in control and He will take care of it all.  With that said, I wish he'd turn off my worry switch! ;)




2 comments:

Papa Pastor said...

Just want you good folk to know that there are people praying for you that you know not of! LoL! Seriously, God is at work in your life! Keep the faith!

Prov. 3:5-6

Pastor Tilghman

Stacy said...

Thank you. I really needed to hear that today.