Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Missing my Aunti Em.

Growing up, I always had her across the street.  My aunt, sister, best friend was always there.  Even through the times that weren't so peachy, there was always a special bond.  So many inside jokes, and the only person in the entire world that really, truly knows me inside and out.  We get each other.  We sound just alike.  We act very similar. We have a mole on the same side/spot of our noses. We enjoy many of the same things.  We take pride in many of the same traditions and things that others might not see the importance of.  As much fun as we have had and as many memories we have made in our life time, I can't help but to think how much we would enjoy having each other so close at this stage of our lives. 

While she is not physically in MS, I know that she is always just a phone call away..and that helps. 

(As I'm writing this, she just sent me an IM telling me that she misses me today.  Tell me we aren't sisters!)

Love you Hem-Ha!

Here is a picture of us with Grandma J.  I'm the little baby that looks Asian.  Emma is the cute little kid with beautiful eyes!


XOXO,
Stacy

No comments: