Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whoo Hoo!

Know what this means?
Thank you for registering for the 2012 Created For Care Retreat.  If you received your paypal confirmation email, consider yourself registered and we will see you in March.
If you submitted your registration form without payment, your registration will not be added until payment is complete.
We look forward to an amazing weekend with each of you!
Created For Care Team

IT MEANS THAT I GET TO MEET A LOT OF MY ADOPTION MAMA FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME. I THINK I JUST TINKLED MY BRITCHES A LITTLE!
.
 
Know what else?
Mama got a good report at the doctor today!


AND I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I PASSED AN EXAM THAT IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!

John McRae slept through the night last night for the first time in a week. Thank you God and antibiotic!
 
Now, I'm going to lunch with my Mommy!
 
 PRAISING GOD AND THANKING HIM FOR ALL OF THESE MANY BLESSINGS! 
xoxo,
Stacy 

1 comment:

Leah said...

WOW that's a lot of awesome news!! Congrats on ALL S! :)