Friday, April 20, 2012

Are you sitting down?!?

BECAUSE I SURE HAD TO!

I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE.
THIS WEEKS PROGRESS!

Weight: Down .8 lb
Breast: Down 1 inch
Arms: Down 1 inch each
Stomach: Down 2 inches!
Butt: Down 1 inch
Hips: Down 1 inch
Calves: Down 1 inch each


What is that? Um, I think it adds up to
6.5 inches lost this week!

 

As of today, Day 18, of my Body By Vi
90 Day challenge, I have lost:


2.6 pounds

1 inch from my breasts

1 inch from both arms

3 inches from my stomach

2 inches from my butt

3 inches from my hips

1.5 inches from my thighs

1/2 inch from each calf muscle

TOTALING: 12 inches in 18 days!

Whoot Whoot! =)

 Bonus stuff:

I feel like a million bucks!

I no longer have cellulite on my legs!
The fat this left sure is pretty and smooth!

I'm loving seeing all of my family and friends who are seeing the same success on the 90 Day Challenge look so happy and feel so good about themselves!

 My mom is rocking the Challenge. You go girl! You're my biggest fan and I thank you so much for your loving support as we do this TOGETHER!

I'm back in my size 6 jeans today for the first time in a long time. Last week, they would not even think about buttoning!  To my favorite pair of size 4 jeans that I miss so much, I'll see you soon! =)

 Until next week!
XOXO,
Stacy Benefield

If you want to see these same results, go to
stacyjbenefield.bodybyvi.com 
and Join the Challenge today!

Still offering rebates through the end of the month!
$5 off Balance Kit
$10 off Shape Kit
$20 off Transformation Kit
$100 off of the ESS Promoter Kit
$15 off Basic Promoter Kit

 

Contact me for more details.
stacyjbenefield@yahoo.com
(601) 616-3762

stacyjbenefield.bodybyvi.com




No comments: