Monday, April 16, 2012

Deal of the Day!

Okay. So, here is my offer to you.
Especially for those of you who have joined me in the 
Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge already and who are loving the results that you are seeing.  I certainly enjoy reading your emails, texts, and comments about the inches and pounds that are falling off so quickly.  It's like I can feel your smile, even though I can not actually see your face!
Thank You.  Thank You. Thank You.
 Having you all doing it with me, helps 
keep me motivated and it has helped me get my 
Transformation Kit next month for Free. 
Those of you who are still thinking about joining The Challenge, this is a great way to get your first kit at an awesome price!

So, here is the Deal of the Day.
For the first three folks who message me about becoming a promoter of the 90 Day Challenge (And if you sign up, of course), I will mail you a check for $100.00 (This deal does not go for the $49.00 Basic Promoter Kit)!   I'll sent you a check for $15 if you sign up as a Basic Promoter. So, you will get over $500 worth of products for $399!  Even if you decide that you do not enjoy promoting ViSalus, you have gotten a great deal on products for the month.

If you have any questions, and would like to hear more of the perks of becoming a promoter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Here are just a few reasons why I became a promoter:
1) I love the products. They work. Simple as that. They. are. awesome.  That's not me trying to sell something either.  It is the 100% truth.  I'm loving the health benefits that my family and I are seeing in just a matter of weeks.  I'm loving the energy to get it all done.  And, I'm enjoying telling folks about it because at $49 a month, everyone can afford to feel this good!

2) With the promoter's kit, you get over $500 of ViSalus Products to use, sample, or sell!

3) Wholesale pricing on all of your product purchases

4) The Tax Advantage of a 1099 Business

5) Revenue Sharing in the Weekly Enroller's Pool

6) The change to qualify for a free BMW!

7) The fulfillment of being part of a mission to help make a positive impact on the Life, Heath, & Prosperity of those around me!

8) The fact that ViSalus gives back to the community and helps feed the hungry!

9) The $499 EES Kit comes with:
6 New Taster Singles
Enough Shake mix for 60 Shakes
Welcome Guide Box
Quick Start Book
Success from Home Magazine
VI-PAK 30-Day supply (Worth $125!!!)
15 Nuero: Rasberry Boost
15 Nuero: Lemon Lift
30 Vi-Trim Clear control Drink Mix 
Omega Vitals
Health Flavor Mix-in Variety Samples
Vi-Slim
There is a video to your left that tells more about becoming a promoter of the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge.


Contact me at any time for more info!
Stacy =)
601-616-3762
stacyjbenefield@yahoo.com


No comments: