Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 14: Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge

First off, let me admit a mistake in last week's post!
I'm SO embarrassed, but this is about honesty and commitment, so I
am going to re-post my accurate information from last week.
I didn't realize until about three days ago that I misread my
measuring tape, because well, it isn't long enough to go around me at this point...
( Yes, I kind of admited that just now =/ )
which makes it more difficult to measure myself quickly early in the mornings
when there's a kiddo hollaring for milk, cereal, cartoons, etc. 
 Instead of adding to the last number
on the tape, I sleepily deducted from it!
SORRY, folks!So, here goes. =)

Day 7: Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge

Weight: Down .6
Bum: Down 1 inch (I originally reported 3.5! sorry!)
Hips: Down 2 inches

So, at the end of week one (& you can read my previous post to see where I failed myself),
I was down a total of 3 inches! It's not 5.5, but 3 is still great!

Now, for this week!


Day 14: Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge

Weight: Down 1.8 lbs
Stomach: Down 1 inch!
Thighs: Down 1.5 inches!

So, my totals for the challenge so far are:Weight: Down 1.8 lbs
Stomach: Down 1 inch
Bum: Down 1 inch
Hips: Down 2 inches
Thighs: Down 1.5 inches

All in all, I'm happy with my success so far.  My energy levels are still great and I'm staying full, too.
While I'd like to see the numbers on the scale going down, I know I'm losing inches and my clothes are fitting better. I also know my downfalls and where I need work.
My goals for this coming week are:
1) Eat LESS candy
2) Drink MORE water
3) Start EXERCISING
4) Get MORE rest

Here's a little update from some folks who are doing the challenge with me!Daniel is losing weight and loves the energy he receives from the shakes!
My mom started her challenge yesterday and was down 3 lbs this morning.
My cousin started right after me, and has lost 7 lbs!  And it isn't just the top seven pounds, these are seven of the last ten pounds she wants to lose!  You know, seven of those last pesky 10 lbs that hang on for dear life! You go, girl! =)
Another friend is down 3 lbs, and is happy with her weight loss and increased energy levels.
I'd love for the rest of you to report back to me and let me know how things are going!

XOXO,
Stacy



No comments: