Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 7 :: 90 Day Challenge

I'm only down .6 of a pound,
BUT
my behind is 3.5 inches smaller 
&
my hips are down 2 inches
since I measured myself on 3/31/12!

I feel the need to admit some failures, though.
On 3/31/12, I drank my first shake.
That same day, JMc and I went to a birthday party
where I had birthday cake, hotdogs, chips, etc.
On day two of the diet, I had ribs, baked beans, and potato salad for supper.
I also had Mexican one day for lunch.
I had a big Mexican meal last night for supper.
I need to drink more water, too.
I have not done any exercise, and I need to start that TODAY!
And, I had started cutting back a few days before starting this diet so I had already lost that "lose it quick" weight that I tend to lose when I first start a diet.
I'm actually down 5.6 lbs in the past two weeks, so I'm not complaining.
To lose 5.5 inches in 6 days (of sort-of dieting by drinking delicious cake flavored shakes)
isn't too shabby in my opinion!

My energy level has really increased.
I feel better physically, too.
I have noticed a reduction in my stress levels which is so appreciated, even more than the 5.5 inches I've lost in the past 6 days!



Join me in the challenge, you won't regret it!

XOXO,
Stacy

No comments: