Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Update {7 Months}

Today was baby check-up day.
Everything is still looking great and so far, no problems for Sadie or me.
According to my initial appointment, I am 31 weeks and 4 days today.  Which would make my due date April 12, 2013.  My stomach has been measuring a week ahead of that and so have my ultrasounds.  My stomach measured 32 weeks today and the ultrasound measured the baby at 32 weeks 1 day.  That would make my due date April 8, 2013.  I'd like to think that April 8th is my real due date.  Those four days might not seem like a lot to some folks, but that means I'd be at least 4 days closer to meeting my baby girl.  My blood work has been good so far and even though I had a little scare after my glucose test last week, my doctor (and the ultrasound) assured me today that there isn't anything to be worried about.  The nurse called me last week after my glucose test and told me that I was not consuming enough calories because my glucose level dropped too low during the night.  So, I've been eating like a crazy person (not that I wasn't already) every since.  My doctor told me not to worry about that because my numbers were within normal range and as long as I'm not dizzy and the baby is moving, we are both fine.  This is kind of a ramble, so I'll post the details from today's visit below.

*Baby is measuring 32W 1D.*
*Baby's estimated weight right now is 4.5 lbs.*
*Blood pressure is better and as long as it stays where it is, we do not have anything to worry about.*
*My weight is good (Can't believe that!)*
*Sadie's heart, brain, and the fluid surrounding her looked good.*
*Heart rate was 169 in the exam room when Sadie was bouncing around, but 139 (I think) in the ultra sound room.  She was over her burst of energy and was resting, face down.* 

My next appointment is in two weeks on February 25th.

These are a few of the pictures from today's sonogram.  They aren't very clear, but I love the one of her hand,  lips, and nose.  If you look closely, you can see the cutest pouty lips!  She was waving in one, too.  Also, we also have definite proof that Sadie is still in fact a girl.  I typed a description on the pictures so everyone could see what I'm talking about.
Daniel and I made a little progress on the nursery this weekend.  We still have a lot to do, but at least the queen bed has been removed and there are some baby things in it now.   Even though it isn't finished, it is looking so pretty and girly.





I've been eagerly awaiting the app on my phone to say "60 days remaining," and it finally says that today!  Just two more months to go.  After today's visit, I'm hoping that she will come even soon than that.  Not too much earlier though, because we want her to cook as long as she needs to in order to come into this world healthy! =)

No comments: