Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Update - NST

Just a quick update from today's trip to Labor & Delivery.
My doctor's office is closed this week for Spring Break.  So, I had an appointment for a non-stress test at the hospital to make sure that my blood pressure was okay and that Sadie's heart rate was beating as it should.  Unlike when I go to my regular doctor and get annoyed and anxious, my blood pressure was a great 127/72 instead of the normal 144/89 that usually reads (at the lowest) at my regular appointments.  I've been telling the staff that it was them and not me.  Maybe they will believe me now. ;)

Also, I was up 8 lbs in just two weeks time at my last appointment on Feb. 25th, but as of today (2 weeks later) I have not gained any more weight.  Must have been pesky fluid, although I'm not really swelling at all.  Maybe just a tad bit around the ankles (but hardly noticable) and my hands are getting a little puffier.  I was relieved that the scale had not inched up anymore.  Especially since everyone is telling me I look like I'm about to pop.

So, Sadie and I passed the test with great results and I'm so very thankful for that.

My next appointment is Monday, March 18th, and I pray it goes just as well.

We've got a month to go, but I wouldn't complain if we have an Easter baby!


XOXO,
Stacy
 

 


No comments: