Thursday, November 13, 2014

Domestication {getting there}

When I gave this blog a make over a few months back, it was to focus on family and my role in the family as the domesticated mother and wife.  I'd much rather play in the floor with the kids or surf the internet on my phone than do the dishes.  Since we've moved into our new home, I'm proud to stay that I've really stepped up my game and I'm rocking the domestication gig.  We may not always have a full course meal, but I cook something every night.  The clothes may not always get folded right away, but they are washed and dried daily.  I do my best to go to bed with a clean house, even though it is trashed 6pm the next day.  Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there and really enjoying it.  I cleaned, cooked 3 meals, and had guest over on Saturday.  I'm learning to work around the kids which is much easier now that we have the space to do so.  I'm loving our new house and I'm so thankful for all of the things inside of it that makes my life so much easier. 
Now, if I can tackle my car and keep it clean, cook healthier meals, and get up on time in the mornings!

XOXO,
Stacy

No comments: