Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Toothless Tuesday

We are yet to make our first trip to the E.R.,
but...
we did make a surprise visit to our dentist this morning.
John McRae hit his lip/teeth/mouth on the bathtub last night
and chipped his two front teeth.
He didn't cry a whole lot, but we all kinda freaked out a little right as it happened.
There was blood and shattered teeth.
Fun stuff.
So, the dentist told me that he wasn't concerned.  If they begin to swell, we will worry then.
They are definitely chipped, but not to the point to need caps or to give him any trouble.
I did ask, "Well, aren't they sharper?"  His reply, "Yes, they are definitely sharper."
Hmm, I hope they don't cut his tongue or lip.
Needless to say, I told Daniel I'm never giving the kid his bath again.

Slightly losing my mind,
Stacy

No comments: