Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

~Our Memorial Day weekend was nice.  Friday night, D & I went shopping
and to eat while his parents watched the boy.~

~Saturday morning, I got things ready to take to the Tilghman's who were on their way home from Korea with their beautiful daughter. D went to the races so JMc and I just chilled out until Jess came and we met Brooke's parents to take the food.  Jess and I stopped by LaPinata for some yummy food. It was still great to get to hang out with Jess!~

~Sunday, D, JMC & I met the Biven's for lunch at LaPinata (never gets old) and really enjoyed seeing them.  We sure miss them since they moved to Ohio. Maybe we will make it to Ohio for a visit this summer to see them and Tracy's crew. :)  They brought goodies for JMc and then treated us to ice cream!  Once we got home, all three of us took a 3 hour nap!  Good times =) ~

~Monday, JMc and I hung out with Gran & Papa.  D had to work, but we really thought he'd get home early. No such luck.  JMc played in the pool and had a cupcake for a snack.~

JMc finished his last dose of antibiotic yesterday and has been doing so good for the past week. Last night, he woke us up crying again. Surely we aren't dealing with a dang ear infection AGAIN!?!  I guess we'll see how tonight goes and if he has another rough night, we will go to the doctor tomorrow instead of waiting on his follow-up appointment on Friday.  D has a sinus infection and possibly pneumonia. Please pray for my boys to get well and stay that way!

XOXO,
Stacy

No comments: